Bring the item(s) and your student/faculty ID or library card to the Circulation Desk for borrowing.
The loan rules shown below are for this library, not for other Keio University libraries.
Borrowing is subject to the rules of the lending library.
Number of Items to Borrow
|Status||Number of Items to Borrow|
CD-ROMs Attached to Books*
Books on Keio
Books on Japan
|14 Days for Japanese Books||30 Days||90 Days|
|30 Days for Foreign Books|
|Junior and High School Textbooks
Learning Support Collection
Machine Readable Materials
|14 Days (Only for Yagami Campus Affiliates)|
|1 Day (Only for Yagami Campus Affiliates)|
*Some of the CD-ROMs are for in-library use only. Reference books and dictionaries are not for loan as well.
[For K2 Town Campus Patrons]
Loan and document delivery are available. Ask librarian for details.
Some are for loan, and some are not. The one available for loan has a "貸出可" label on its package.
- Return item(s) to the Circulation Desk.
- When the library is closed, use the book drop outside the entrance door. Please do not put in audio-visual materials for they are very fragile.
- Although there are some exceptions, most of the books can be returned to any of the Keio University libraries.
- Overdue fee is 10 yen for an item per day. Replacement fee may be charged for lost or damaged item(s).
- To extend your loan period, log in to My Library, or visit the Circulation Desk with the item(s) to renew. (HELP)
- Undergraduate and graduate students may renew up to 2 times. For faculty members, there is no limit.
- You cannot renew the following items:
*Items reserved by other patrons
*Items of 1-day loan period
*Collections held by Kyoseikan Library
- You can place hold on the item currently on loan.
- The simplest way is using KOSMOS. Search item and click REQUEST. Proceed as directed. You may also visit the Circulation Desk with your student/faculty ID or library card. (HELP)
- In order to cancel your request, log in to My Library or visit the Circulation Desk.