Bring the item and your Student ID (or library card) to the Circulation Desk for borrowing.
Number of Items to Borrow
- The loan rules shown below are for this library, not for all of the Keio University libraries.
- Borrowing is subject to the rules of the lending library.
|Status||Number of Items to Borrow|
|Item Type||Loan Period|
CD-ROMs Attached to Books
Books on Keio
|Undergraduate: 14 Days for Japanese Books / 30 Days for Foreign Books
Graduate: 30 Days
Faculty: 90 Books
|Junior and High School Textbooks
Learning Support Collection
Audio Visual Materials
Machine Readable Materials
|14 Days (Only for Yagami Campus Affiliates)|
|1 Day (Only for Yagami Campus Affiliates)|
[Notice on CD-ROMs attached to books]
Some of the CD-ROMs are for in-library use only.
[For K2 Town Campus Patrons]
Loan and document delivery are available. Ask librarian for details.
Although most journals can be checked out for only 1 day, the hard-covered serials have longer loan period of 14 days. The following items are included in the serials: review journals, general subject journals (e.g. "Annual Review...," "Advances in ...."), supplements and special editions.
Some are for loan, and some are not. The one available for loan has a sticker on its parkage.
- Return items to the Circulation Desk.
- When the library is closed, use the book drop outside the entrance door. Please do not put in audiovisual items for they are very fragile.
- Although there are some exceptions, most of the books can be returned to any of the Keio University libraries.
- To extend your loan period, log in to MyLibrary, or visit the Circulation Desk with the item to renew.
- Undergraduate and graduate students may renew up to 2 times. For faculty members, there is no limit.
- You cannot renew the following items:
*Items reserved by other patrons
*Items of 1-day loan period
- You can place hold on the item currently on loan.
- The simpelest way is by using KOSMOS. Seach item and click REQUEST. Proceed as directed. You may also visit the Circulation Desk with your student ID or library card.
- In order to cancel your request, log in to MyLibrary or visit the Circulation Desk.