The photocopy machines in the library are for library items, not for your personal belongings such as notebooks. Please read the following thoroughly before photocopying.
Don'ts in Japanese copyright law
1. The number of copies shall not exceed one copy per person.
2. As for a book, you shall not copy more than half the number of its total pages.
3. As for journals, you shall not copy the latest issue or the whole articles from a back issue
4. You shall not copy for commercial use, only for academic and research purposes.
5. No further reproduction or distribution.
- The photocopy machines are located on the first and second floor of the Main Building, and in the Annex.
- Either card-operated or coin-operated machines are available.
- Photocopy card (1,000 or 500 yen) can be purchased at the co-op store.
- In order to pay fees at university expense, please visit the Circulation Desk before starting.
- Fees and procedures for photocopying differ among students/faculty members, alumni, and visitors.
Please refer to the corresponding web pages（alumni, visitors）.
- Black & White only
- 10 yen per page
Please finish photocopying 15 minutes before the library closes.