The Study Room is located on the basement floor of the Sosokan. It is open even after the library has closed. Any student of Keio University is welcome.
Regular Monday through Saturday Nights (year-round): 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sunday (during semester): 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
All-Night (during exam periods): Library's opening time to 7:30 a.m. of the following day
*Night use is available after the library's closing time.
*Although the library is closed on Sunday, the Study Room is open as described above.
*Closed on national holidays and university's anniversary, and during designated periods.
*During exam periods, any student may use the Study Room until the closing time of the library. Thereafter, only Sci&Tech students are applicable for night use.
Application for Night/Sunday Use
Regular Monday through Saturday Nights (year-round): Visit the Circulation Desk during the service hour of the day ; Up to 62 persons
Sunday (during semester): Visit the Circulation Desk in advance on Monday through Saturday, for the desk is closed on Sunday ; Up to 30 persons
All-Night (during exam periods): Visit the Circulation Desk during the service hour of the day ; Up to 98 persons ; for Sci&Tech students ONLY
Procedures and Notices for Night/Sunday Use
- Please bring your student ID card to the Circulation Desk, and fill out the application form. You will get an IC card to get into and out of the room. The card is valid only on the day of use.
- There is an IC-card-operated door for the Study Room.
- When finished, put the IC card to the return box near the exit.
- You can bring library items that have not been cheked out yet. When leaving, return the items to the book drop near the exit.
- The room is monitored by the Security Office.