- Member of Waseda University: Faculty/student ID for Waseda University
- Persons with 神奈川県内大学図書館共通閲覧証, a common university library entry pass issued by Kanagawa Library Association (ALS) : The entry pass and the faculty/student ID for your affiliation
- Members of other universities: Faculty/student ID and a letter of introduction issued by your affiliation
- Others: Public ID such as passport or driver's license
- We do NOT accept visitors for non-research purposes, such as magazines and newspapers, or using facilities for personal use.
- The Media Center may NOT be used for commercial purposes.
You are allowed only to view or photocopy library items in the building. Borrowing is not available. On contract, alumni are not applicable for using e-resources. However, there are some journal articles that vendors have permitted to provide to visitors. For details, ask at the Reference Desk (From 8:45am to 5:00pm on weekdays).
The back numbers of journals are partially located in the remote storage called Yamanaka Book Depository in Yamanashi Prefecture. We provide photocopies of the items in Yamanaka Book Depository also. Request in advance is strongly recommended. Please send us email or FAX. If you visit then request by 2:00pm on a weekday, you will get the photocopies on the same day.
Please refer to the Access for details.
The entrance to the Media Center is on the first floor of the Sosokan East Wing.
Searching Library Items
Check our KOSMOS to see if we have the item that interests you.
You can search library items held by all Keio University libraries including Yamanaka Book Depository.
First fill out a photocopy request form at the Circulation Desk to get a visitor's copy card. After making the copies yourself, return the card and pay the fee. (You can start photocopying up until 30 minutes before closing time.)
[Don’ts in Japanese Copyright Law]
- The number of copies shall not exceed one copy per person.
- As for a book, you shall not copy more than half the number of its total pages.
- As for journals, you shall not copy the latest issue or the whole articles from a back issue.
- You shall not copy for commercial use, only for academic and research purposes.
- No further reproduction or distribution.